Register your product
Keep up to date with news and updates
Search for information about this product
Make sure that your TV has the latest software installed.
If you have already installed the latest software and your TV is still unable to install the lost channels;
Your TV will update channels and stores new channels everyday when you leave the TV in standby mode. If you do not wish to update your channel automatically, you need to switch off the [Automatic channel update] in the [Setup] > [Channel settings] > [Channel installation] menu.
Follow these steps to update the channel list to restore the lost channels.
- Press button on the remote control to access the Home menu.
- Use the cursors buttons to select [Setup] and press the 'OK' button.
- Select [Search for channels] and press the 'OK' button.
- If the Child lock is activated, the screen will prompt you to enter your access code. If you have forgotten your access code, you can reset the access code in the [Setup] > [Channel settings] > [Child lock] > [Change code] menu. Refer to the FAQ (I have forgotten my 4-digit access code. How can I reset it?).
- Select [Update channels] and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Select [Start] and press the 'OK' button to start the channel update.
- The menu screen disappears and the progress of channel search is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of channels added or removed.
- Once the channel update is completed, press the 'OK' button and the TV will automatically exit the menu.
If your TV still does not find the channels after the channel update;
When no improvement is observed after you have performed the full channel installation.
Was this document helpful?