Will MediaConnect work with Windows 8?
Yes, MediaConnect works with Windows 8. You will need to adjust a few settings. Please follow the directions listed below.
1. Locate the Wi-Fi MediaConnect program in the Start screen
2. Right Click the Wi-Fi MediaConnect program and select Open file location.
3. Right Click the Wi-Fi MediaConnect and select Properties
3. Select the Compatibility Tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for:’
4. Select the drop down box and choose ‘Windows 7’ then select OK.
Please use the image below as a reference.