How do I pair (or register) the handset with the base station?
- A maximum of 4 handsets can be paired (or registered) with the same base station, please check whether your base is fully registered. (If 4 handsets are already registered, one of the handsets would display “Headset 4”.)
- If your base is not fully registered, follow the steps below to pair (or register) the handset with the base station.
- If you are using a non-Philips brand handset or base station, refer to the user manual of that handset or base station.
Note: Registration using non-Philips brand handset or base station may not be possible.
Follow the steps below to pair (or register) the handset with the base station:
- On the handset, press Menu/OK button.
- Scroll to [Services] and press Menu/OK button.
- Scroll to [Register] and press Menu/OK button.
(The diagram below is for reference. The appearance your handset and the location of the button may be different.)
- On the handset, enter the system PIN. (The preset PIN is 0000. It is required for pairing or un-pairing handsets.)
- Press Menu/OK button to confirm the PIN.
- If you need to make corrections, press [C] or [Clear] or [back].
- Note: The PIN can’t be reset. If you have changed but forgotten the new PIN, your handset can’t be registered.
- On the base station:
Press and hold (Page) button for 5 seconds until you hear a confirmation beep.
Pairing (or registration) would be completed in less than 2 minutes. The base automatically assigns a handset number to the handset.
(The diagram below is for reference. The appearance your base and the location of the button may be different.)
Note: If the handset and base stations are not the same model, some features, such as phonebook, may not be supported.