How do I pair (or register) the handset with the base station?
- A maximum of 4 handsets can be paired (or registered) with the same base station, please check whether your base is fully registered.
- If your base is not fully registered, follow the steps below to pair (or register) the handset with the base station.
- If you are using a non-Philips brand handset or base station, refer to the user manual of that handset or base station.
Follow the steps below to pair (or register) the handset with the base station:
- On the handset, press Menu/OK button.
- Scroll to [Services] and press Menu/OK button.
- Scroll to [Register] and press Menu/OK button.
(The diagram below is for reference. The appearance your handset and the location of the button may be different.)
- On the handset, enter the system PIN. (The preset PIN is 0000. It is required for pairing or un-pairing handsets.)
- Press Menu/OK button to confirm the PIN.
- If you need to make corrections, press [C] or [Clear] or [back].
- Note: The PIN can’t be reset. If you have changed but forgotten the new PIN, your handset can’t be registered.
- On the base station:
Press and hold (Page) button for 5 seconds until you hear a confirmation beep.
Pairing (or registration) would be completed in less than 2 minutes. The base automatically assigns a handset number to the handset.
(The diagram below is for reference. The appearance your base and the location of the button may be different.)
Note: If the handset and base stations are not the same model, some features, such as phonebook, may not be supported.