Program remote for VCR, Cable Box, HD, or DBS.
- Turn on device you want to control.
- Press and hold corresponding mode button on the TV remote until the button light comes up, the light color green will correspond to the device label above the button, the light color red to the label underneath.
- If the color does not match the device, press and hold the button again until the color changes.
- Stand about six feet away from device and point remote control at device.
- Press and hold numeric buttons 1 and 3 at same time for about 5 seconds - until backlighting buttons and selected mode button light up.
- Press and release red 'POWER' button.
- Lighting will turn off and remote will begin sending channel up codes to device.
- Watch channel number indicator of device.
- When channel numbers start to scan up (may take several minutes), press and release red 'POWER' button.
- Remote is now ready to operate device.
NOTE: Not all devices can be controlled with remote.