How do I install my player?
The device contains the following programs: Philips Device Manager; This program will help you to update the player or repair your player if something is wrong with it.
IMPORTANT: Before carrying out the installation, please make sure that your PC is running on one of the following operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (Home or Professional)
- Windows Vista
- Always install the software first. Do this by plugging the player into the computer using the provided USB cable.
- From the AutoPlay menu that pops up, select "Install Philips Device Manager."
- If the AutoPlay menu does not pop up, click on "My Computer" (Windows 2000/XP) or "Computer" (Windows Vista), right click on "Philips GoGear SA018", and then click on "Install Philips Device Manager".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.