How do I repair my player with the factory setting?
IMPORTANT: Please backup data in the player before doing the repair.
- When your player is locked up or seems dead, you may connect to PC to repair the device with Device manager.
- Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start -> Programs -> Philips Digital Audio Player -> SA2XXX -> Philips SA2XXX Device Manager on your PC.
- Connect your player to the PC.
- Device Manager should acknowledge your player and automatically go into recovery mode.
- Follow the instruction given by the Device manager to proceed.
- After the player has been repaired, click OK and disconnect your PC.
- The player is ready for use again after restart.