How do I download music from my computer to my player?
Transfer music using Windows Media Player 10:
- Connect your player to the computer using the supplied USB cable. Note: Once the device is connected to the computer, all playback or radio will stop.
- Launch the version of Windows Media Player 10 installed on your computer.
- Click Sync.
- In the Items To Copy pane, in the drop-down list, click the playlist, category, or other item you want to copy.
- Click the checkboxes next to any files you want to copy.
- In the Items On Device pane, in the drop-down list, click Philips SA4xxx for where to copy the files to.
- Click the Start Sync button.
- The player verifies that there is sufficient storage space on the device to copy the selected files. If there is sufficient space, the files are converted (if necessary) and copied to the portable device.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for any other items you want to copy to your portable device.
- Once the transfer is complete, close the Windows Media Player.
- Unplug the player from the computer, and enjoy the music on your player.
Transfer music using Windows Explorer:
- Connect your player to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Launch Windows Explorer.
- Drag and drop your music files into the media folder of your player, which is named Philips SA40xx in Windows Explorer.
- Once the transfer is complete, unplug the player from the computer and enjoy music on the go.