Wi-Fi MediaConnect stops projecting and I get a message saying that network connection was interrupted
Test the wireless connection function and your PC's capacities:
- Download test movie xyz to your PC.
- use a network cable (UTP) to connect your laptop to the network connector on the back of the TV.
- change the setting on the TV to 'wired' (home > setup > network settings > network type > change to 'wired').
- start the Wi-Fi MediaConnect program on your PC.
- play the test movie.
- If the test movie plays properly, the problem is with your wireless network connection.
- If there is judder or other artifacts when the test movie plays, your PC processing power is insufficient. Use lower resolution video (SD, ISO HD; refer to the media playability table), or refer to the minimum PC specifications.