How to repair the player using Device Manager?
Contents stored in the player will be erased after player recovery. You are recommended to backup the data before performing recovery.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Start Device Manager in the computer.
- Press and hold the volume plus button (VOL+) simultaneously when you connect the player to your PC until the Philips Device Manager acknowledges your player and enters the recovery mode.
- Release the volume plus button (VOL+) to start the recovery process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and disconnect your player when recovery is completed.