How do I connect my player to my home network, using a Wi-Fi connection?
Before you start, make sure that:
- You are using a Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) router, and the router is switched on.
- Your computer and player are connected to the same network.
- Your computer and router firewall are properly set and allow media sharing.
- You have the network key or password if your Wi-Fi network is secured.
- Switch on your TV and go to the correct source for your player.
- On your player remote control, press and select [Setup] > [Network] > [Network Installation], and then press OK.
- Select [Wireless (Wi-Fi)] and press OK.
- Follow the instructions on TV, choosing the default options to set up your connection.