When using the Musicmatch Jukebox I receive a Runtime error.
Receiving a Runtime Error could indicate corruption in the Musicmatch Jukebox configuration. Please do the following:
- Double-click "My Computer".
- Double-click "Control Panel".
- Double-click "Add/Remove Programs".
- Select "Musicmatch Jukebox".
- Click the "Add/Remove" button.
- Select "Yes" if you are asked to verify that you want to remove any shared files.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the Musicmatch Jukebox directory (typically "C:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox").
- Select the files (but not the folders) in the Musicmatch Jukebox directory.
- Press "Delete" on your keyboard.
- Select "Yes" if you are asked to verify that you want to remove the selected files.
- Reinstall Musicmatch Jukebox.
- Reboot your PC.