What can I do if I forget the pattern for screen unlock?
Follow the steps below to reset your screen unlock security:
- Enter a wrong screen unlock pattern for several more times (a minimum of 5 times).
The error message, “You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Please try again in 30 seconds.” would be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on OK.
- When the 3X3 dots screen appears, tap on Forgot Pattern.
- Enter your Gmail email address and Password when prompted.
Important: The Gmail account should be the same as the one you use for Android Market on the device.
- Define a new pattern for unlocking when prompted.
- Tap on Continue.
- Re-draw the same pattern to confirm.