Register your product
Keep up to date with news and updates
Search for information about this product
This product is not for sale in the selected country.
Device Manager version 1.01 + Philips Video converter version 1.0 for SA3104/02, SA3104/37, SA3104/55, SA3104/93, SA3104/97, SA3105/02, SA3105/37, SA3105/55, SA3105/97, SA3114/02, SA3114/37, SA3114/55, SA3114/85, SA3114/93, SA3114/97, SA3115/02, SA3115/37, SA3115/55, SA3115/85, SA3115/97, SA3124/02, SA3124/37, SA3124/55, SA3124/85, SA3124/93, SA3124/97, SA3125/02, SA3125/37, SA3125/85, SA3125/93, SA3125/97.
This is the initial version of the device manager + Philips Video converter at product launch
Please make sure that your PC is running on Windows XP (home or Professional) SP2 (or above) you may upgrade your OS service pack via the url http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/default.mspx
Do I need the software?
To check the version of your existing device manager
- Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips Digital Audio Player->SA31xx->Philips 31xx Device Manager->Philips Device Manager
- The version number of the Device Manager will show on the display as soon as it is launched if you already have the latest version, there is no need to upgrade.
How to download the software to your PC
1. Launch the Internet Explorer
2. Enter the Philips support site at url http://www.philips.com/support
3. Select your resided country & language
4. Enter the model number
5. Click on Software under Product Support
6. Double click your desired language under Device/Firmware Manager to download the exe file to your PC.
7. Download the file in a temp directory on your PC.
8. Run the exe file to start the installation.
9. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of Device Manager & Philips Video converter.