Musicmatch Jukebox 9.5092
Why should I install the Musicmatch Jukebox 9.0 with the new plug in?
By installing the Musicmatch Jukebox 9.0 with the new plug-in the following problem may be resolved.
- Missing id3 tag or display "No Track found" after tracks being transferred into the GoGear/HDD.
How do I install?
Please follow the steps below to install the Musicmatch Jukebox 9.0 with the new plug in
- Download the zip file into a temp directory on your PC.
- Unzip the file and then double click HDD_xxx.exe to install the latest Device Manager with the new firmware and Musicmatch Jukebox along with the new plug in
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
To solve the missing id3 tag or "No Track found" problem
- Connect your GoGear HDD to the computer and the power supply
- Backup all your files in the GoGear/HDD to the computer
- On your Computer, double-click on the Philips GoGearHDD icon to run / start the Device Manager.
IMPORTANT: Always make sure that the AC/DC adaptor is connected during the device Firmware Upgrade process and when device is connected to the PC.
- Click "Restore" to rebuild the database in your GoGear HDD, please ensure that you connect your power supply to your GoGear HDD until the restore operation complete.
- Once the restoration complete you may disconnect your GoGear HDD from the computer, the display will show \xA1\xA7Firmware Upgrading\xA1\xA8 for a couple of seconds and then start up as usual.
- You may now reload all your songs into the GoGear HDD with Musicmatch Jukebox.
Windows XP and Windows 2000 users: Your device will be automatically disconnected as soon as Device Manager finishes interacting with your device.
To gain access to our future product improvements and free software downloads, we recommend that you register at www.philips.com/register.
Thank you - we hope you enjoy your new music experience.
Please make sure that your PC is running on one of the following operating systems to perform the upgrade
- Windows 98SE & ME
- Windows 2000 \xA1V SP4 (or above)
- Windows XP (home or Professional) SP1 (or above)