What can I do to prevent a cup from leaking?
The cup may leak for more than one reason. Following the guidelines below will help to avoid a leak:
- Always ensure the spout and valve is properly assembled.
- If removed during cleaning- please place the valve on the spout, ensuring it is on securely.
- Insert the spout assembly upward inside the screw ring, until you hear a click.
- Check the ring has not been over- tightened as this can prevent the valve from operating correctly.
- Sportster and Magic Cups are not suitable for hot, fizzy or pulpy liquids.
- Do not use cups with spouts to mix infant formula as this may clog the non-spill valve and cause components to leak.
If you have lost or damaged the spout or valve, replacements are available to purchase by clicking on our parts & accessories link, or by contacting consumer care.
|Guidelines to prevent a cup from leaking: