Make sure that your TV has the latest software installed.
If you have already installed the latest software and your TV is still unable to install the lost channels;
Follow these procedures to check the channel list:
- Press the button on the remote control to display the channel grid.
- Press the 'OPTIONS' button to display the options menu.
- Select SELECT LIST and press the cursor right .
- Check if you have selected the correct channel list.
- If you are not sure of the channel list used, select ALL and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the button to exit the channel grid.
Different service providers use their own channel list which contains their predefined channel arrangement and the frequency where the TV can find the channels.
When the service providers update the channel list, the frequency may be changed. You will need to update the channel list to restore the lost channels.
Follow these steps to update the channel list of your TV.
- Press button on the remote control to access the Home menu.
- Use the cursors buttons to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button.
- Select SEARCH FOR CHANNELS and press the 'OK' button.
- Select UPDATE CHANNELS and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Select START and press the 'OK' button to start the channel update.
- The menu screen disappears and the progress of channel search is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of channels added or removed.
- Once the channel update is completed, press the 'OK' button and the TV will automatically exit the menu.
If your TV still does not find the channels after the channel update;
When no improvement is observed after you have performed the full channel installation.
Was this document helpful?