My picture format keeps changing with different channels. How can I set a specific format?
When the TV picture format is set to AUTO ZOOM, the picture will be displayed according to the broadcast format, i.e. TV will display a 4:3 broadcast in the 4:3 format & a 14:9 broadcast in the 14:9 format.
If you wish to set a specific format, proceed as follows:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the experience bar menu.
- Select PICTURE FORMAT and press the 'OK' button to display the list of available picture formats.
- Press the cursor up or down to select WIDESCREEN option or any other format that you feel comfortable with and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Press the button to exit the menu.
- This TV does not have a 4:3 option in the list of available formats. If you want to view TV channels or material from other sources according to the broadcast format, you need to set the picture format to AUTO ZOOM.
- If the picture from external sources does not display in the correct format, you have to set the format on the external device.