How do I play video from a USB memory device or a USB card reader?
- Connect the USB device to the USB connector. If the USB connector is the wrong size, use a USB extension cable.
When the player detects the USB device, it displays a message on TV for a few seconds.
- Press DISC/USB on the remote control. You see a list of your USB files on TV.
- Press the navigation buttons to select a file, and then press OK to play it. You can press DISC/USB on the remote control at any time to return to disc mode.
When you are finished:
- Press to stop playing from the USB device, or press DISC/USB to switch to disc mode.
- Disconnect the USB device.
If you have problems, make sure that:
- The USB device is working.
Connect it to your PC to see if it works.
- The files you want to play are in a supported format and are not corrupt.
Try to play them on your PC.
- The USB device complies with the Mass Storage Class protocol.
This protocol enables devices of different brands and models to communicate with each other.