Why can't I play music stored on my USB device on the system?
- The file formats of the music on your USB device are not supported by the system. Only MP3 and WMA are supported by the system.
- Music files are stored on your USB device with too many directory levels. Directories can be nested up to a maximum of 8 levels on your USB device.
- Your USB device is not supported by the system. Transfer music to another USB device and then try it again.
How do I know if my USB device is supported by the system?
- Check whether your USB device can be charged via the USB port on your PC. If your USB device needs a separate power adaptor for charging, it may not be supported by the system.
- Connect your USB device to your PC and then double click the My Computer icon on your PC's desktop. If the USB device appears on the PC as a disc drive, it may be supported by the system.