How do I connect my home theater system (HTS) or surround sound system (SSS) to the TV?
- The TV only has a digital audio output (coaxial) and does not have an RCA audio (red and white) output. The audio equipment must have a digital audio/digital coax input in order to work with the TV.
- If you have analog audio equipment without a digital audio input, you can connect the audio output from the cable/satellite box directly to the audio equipment. (click here for connection)
Connection using digital audio / digital coaxial input
- Unplug the TV and audio equipment before you make any connection.
- Use a digital audio cable (1) to connect one end to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT(COAXIAL) at the back of the TV.
- Connect the other end to the digital coaxial input of the audio equipment.