Recommended resolution for Philips 17": 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz.
1. Unplug all cables, then connect your PC to the monitor that you used
2. In the Windows Start Menu, select Settings/Control Panel. In the Control Panel
Window, select the Display icon. Inside the Display Control Panel, select the
'Settings' tab. Under the Settings tab, in the box labeled 'desktop area', move the
slidebar to 1280 x 1024 pixels (17").
3. Open 'Advanced Properties' and set the Refresh Rate to 60 Hz, then click OK.
4. Restart your computer and repeat steps 2 and 3 to verify that your PC is set at
1280 x 1024 & 60 Hz (17").
5. Shut down your computer, disconnect your old monitor, and reconnect your
Philips LCD monitor.
6. Turn on your monitor and then turn on your PC.
Was this document helpful?