What bulb should I buy if I need to replace the lamp?


You must replace the lamp with a Philips Halogen lamp, 100 W, 12 V, GY6.35. This is known as a self-shielded Halogen lamp. Only this lamp provides the correct light intensity.

This halogen bulb is available in the Philips online store in some European countries. The part is called CRP140.

Was this document helpful?

Yes No Need to try first

Give us your feedback on this FAQ. What could we have done to to answer your question better?