1. First apply some water to your skin, then apply shaving foam or shaving gel.
Note: We advise you to follow the instructions on the foam or gel can to apply the foam or gel to get an optimal shaving result.
2. Rinse the shaving unit under the faucet to ensure that the shaving unit glides smoothly over your skin.
3. Press the on/off button to switch on the shaver. Move the shaving unit in circular movements over your skin.
Note: Rinse the shaver under the tap regularly to ensure that it continues to glide smoothly over your skin.
4. Clean your face with some water and dry your face.
5. Thoroughly clean the shaver after use.
Note: If you do not rinse the shaver under the faucet regularly while shaving with foam or gel, the foam or gel may become very thick and this may cause the shaver to switch off due to too much torque (a safety precaution). So don't forget to rinse your shaver under the faucet regularly.
Was this document helpful?