How do I clean the shaver in the Jet Clean System?
Fill the Jet Clean System
- Simultaneously press the release buttons on both sides of the Jet Clean System (1). Then lift the Jet Clean System off the cleaning chamber (2). The cleaning chamber remains behind.
- Pour any remaining cleaning fluid out of the cleaning chamber. You can simply pour the cleaning fluid down the sink. Rinse the cleaning chamber under the faucet.
Note: The cleaning chamber is not dishwasher-proof.
- Fill the cleaning chamber with HQ200 cleaning fluid to a level between the two lines.
- Place the Jet Clean System back onto the cleaning chamber. Make sure the release buttons click back into place.
Clean the shaver in the Jet Clean System
- Rinse the shaving unit shortly under a hot-running faucet.
- Place the shaver (without the protection cap) in the holder.
- Press the up/down button to select a cleaning program.
- Press the on/off button on the Jet Clean System to start the cleaning program.
- The shaver display stops showing the charging indication.
- The cleaning light starts to flash and the shaver is automatically lowered into the cleaning fluid.
- The cleaning light flashes throughout the cleaning program, which takes a few minutes.