How do I remove the shaving heads and then put them back?
- Pull open the three shaving heads one by one. (Fig. 1)
- Lift the retainer release tab. (Fig. 2)
- The retainer opens. (Fig. 3)
- Remove the cutter from the shaving guard. (Fig. 4)
Note: For optimal performance, make sure you place each cutter back into its own shaving guard.
Note: The shaving guards of this shaver cannot be removed
- After cleaning, place the cutter back into the shaving guard with the cutter legs pointing downward. (Fig. 5)
- Press down the retainer over the cutter and close the shaving heads. (Fig. 6)