How do I clean the shaver in the Jet Clean System?
Fill the Jet Clean System
- Simultaneously press the release buttons on both sides of the Jet Clean System (1). Then lift the Jet Clean System off the cleaning chamber (2). The cleaning chamber remains behind.
- Pour any remaining cleaning fluid out of the cleaning chamber. You can simply pour the cleaning fluid down the sink. Rinse the cleaning chamber under the faucet.
Note: The cleaning chamber is not dishwasher-proof.
- Fill the cleaning chamber with HQ200 cleaning fluid to a level between the two lines.
- Place the Jet Clean System back onto the cleaning chamber. Make sure the release buttons click back into place.
Clean the shaver in the Jet Clean System
1. Rinse the shaver briefly under the hot tap.
2. Place the shaver (without the protection cap) in the holder.
3. Press the on/off button on the Jet Clean System to start the cleaning program.
- The shaver display stops showing the charging indication.
- The cleaning light starts to flash and the shaver is automatically lowered into the cleaning fluid.
- The cleaning light flashes throughout the cleaning program, which takes a few minutes.