FlexCare+, FlexCare, Healthy White and Sonicare for Kids products:
1. Remove the brush head and rinse the metal shaft area with warm water.
2. Do not push on the rubber seal on the metal shaft with sharp objects, as this may cause damage.
3. Use a damp cloth to wipe the entire surface of the handle.
4. Allow to air-dry.
1. Rinse the brush head and bristles after each use.
2. Remove the brush head from the handle and rinse the brush head connection at least once a week with warm water and allow to air-dry!
Note: Never clean the brush heads or the handles in the dishwasher
For Elite, Essence, CleanCare and Xtreme products:
1. Rinse the brush head and bristles after each use. Let the brush head air-dry only.
2. Clean the brush head at least once a week, including under the plastic nut.
3. Gently press on the rubber seal to remove the nut.
4. Do not use sharp objects to press on the seal, as this may cause damage.
5. To reattach the nut, slip the nut over the brush head shaft and pull it down until it snaps home.
6. Clean the handle periodically with mild soap and a moist cloth and allow to air-dry!
Was this document helpful?