Philips Sonicare brushes are designed to work in your mouth without too much effort on your part.
1. Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste.
2. Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gumline.
3. Press the power on/off button to turn on the Sonicare.
4. Apply light pressure to maximize Sonicare’s effectiveness and let the Sonicare toothbrush do the brushing for you.
5. Gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion so the longer bristles reach between your teeth.
6. Continue this motion throughout your brushing cycle.
Tips for use: Before switching the toothbrush on, place the bristles of the brush head on your gum line at a 45-degree angle.
Was this document helpful?