In this case, please try the following solution:
Note: please read the instructions below carefully before you start programming.
Search the code database by following the steps in the User Manual
1. Turn on the device (TV, VCR etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator remains on, then release the SETUP button. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
3. Press and release the numeric button (0-9) corresponding to desired Manufacturer (see the table on the code list sheet). The red indicator blinks off once. Note, pressing “0” performs a full library search the same as the normal Code Search Method on previous page.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button ((orPOWER or PLAY (VCR only)) repeatedly until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release the MUTE to install the code.
If all the solutions provided above do not solve the problem, please chat with us, call consumer support, or contact your retailer.
Was this document helpful?