What should I do if there is no picture or no sound from the second screen?
If the player is powered through the car cigarette lighter socket:
Check whether the sound volume level and screen brightness level on the second screen are adjusted to an appropriate level. If you are using a headphone, check the headphone connection.
Also make sure both the second screen is connected to the main unit; and the power cable is properly connected:
- To connect the second screen to the main unit, connect the supplied AV cable to:
- the AV OUT jack on the main unit.
- the AV IN jack on the second screen.
(Note: Turn off the main unit before you connect the second screen.)
- To connect the power to the main unit and to the second screen, use the supplied double-ended AC cable to:
- Connect one end of the double connector end to the DC IN jack on the main unit.
- Connect the other end of the double connector end to the DC IN jack on the second screen.
- Connect the one-connector end to the car cigarette lighter socket.
If your player is powered by household power source
There is no power supply to the second screen if it is powered by household power source. The disc can be played on the main unit only.