Are there any tips to conserve battery power and maximize playtime?
Some features of the player takes a higher battery power, thus affecting the length of playtime. Here are some tips to conserve battery power of the player.
- If possible, listen to music files instead of the radio.
- Radio playback takes a larger electrical current and therefore consumes more electricity than audio playback does.
- Adjust the brightness of the screen as low as possible.
- If the player offers FullSound feature, disable it.
- Set a short time for the backlight timer.
- This shortens the idle time before the display is automatically switched off.
- Select [None] for screensaver.