What should I do if the AirPlay icon is missing from iPod or iTunes?
Make sure your AirPlay device (iPod touch/iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC) is already setup; and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Airplay speakers are.
- Close iPod App on your iOS device (or iTunes on your Mac computer).
- Turn off and then on your Wi-Fi network to reset the connection.
- When your AirPlay device (ie, your iOS device or Mac computer) is connected to Wi-Fi network, start the iPod App (or iTunes). The AirPlay icon would be displayed on the App (or iTunes) after a while.
If you use iTunes on a PC:
- If a PC is used as the AirPlay device, make sure Bonjour service is enabled before starting iTunes:
- Click “Start”.
- Go to “Settings” -> "Control Panel” -> "Services” -> "Bonjour Service”.
- Follow the steps 1 to 3 above.