What can I do to prevent a cup from leaking?
The cup may leak for more than one reason. Following the guidelines below will help to avoid a leak:
- Always ensure the spout and valve are properly assembled.
- If removed during cleaning, please place the valve on the spout, ensuring it is on securely.
- Insert the spout assembly upward inside the screw ring, until you hear a click.
- Check the ring has not been over-tightened as this can prevent the valve from operating correctly.
- Sportster and Magic Cups are not suitable for hot, fizzy or pulpy liquids.
- Do not use cups with spouts to mix infant formula as this may clog the non-spill valve and cause components to leak.
If you have lost or damaged the spout or the valve, replacements are available to purchase by clicking on our parts and accessories link, or by contacting consumer care.