How to pair the headset with a cell phone
- Ensure the cell phone is switched on.
- On the cell phone, switch on the Bluetooth feature.
- On most cell phones, the Bluetooth logo is shown on the display if Bluetooth is switched on.
- Switch OFF the Bluetooth headset.
- On the headset, press and hold for about 7 seconds until it blinks alternately white and blue.
Note: Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes only. If pairing is not successful within 5 minutes, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- On the cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for the headset.
- When the headset is detected, select the headset.
- If prompted, enter the passcode "0000" (4 zeros).
- The headset and the cell phone are now paired.
Note: The cell phone has to be "Bluetooth enabled" (i.e. equipped with the Bluetooth feature). Otherwise, it is not possible to use the Bluetooth headset with the cell phone.
Note: When you press and hold, the unit will switch on and beep after a few seconds; KEEP IT PRESSED for the full 7 seconds or more, until it blinks alternately white and blue