How to pair the headset with a mobile phone?
- Ensure the mobile phone is switched on.
- On the mobile phone, switch on the Bluetooth feature.
- For most mobile phone, the Bluetooth logo would be shown on the display if the Bluetooth is switched on.
- Switch OFF the Bluetooth headset.
- On the headset, press and hold the on/off button until the LED blinks in red and blue alternatively.
Note: the pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes only. If pairing is not successful within this 5 minutes, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- On the mobile phone, go to the Bluetooth menu, search for the headset.
- When the headset is detected, select the headset.
- If prompted, enter the pass code “0000” (4 zeros).
- The headset and the mobile phone are now paired.
Note: The mobile phone has to be “Bluetooth enabled” (ie, equipped with Bluetooth feature). Otherwise, it is impossible to use the Bluetooth headset with the mobile phone.