How do I replace the lamp?
- Unplug the appliance before you replace the lamp.
- Let the appliance cool down for approx. 15 minutes.
- Unlock the top cover of the appliance by pressing it and turning it counterclockwise until the o symbol on the top cover is aligned with the symbol • on the lamp housing. (Fig. 1)
- Remove the top cover. (Fig. 2)
- Remove the old lamp from the lamp holder. (Fig. 3)
Do not touch the new lamp with your fingers. Use a cloth or paper towel when you place the lamp. (Fig. 5)
- Insert the pins of the new lamp into the lamp holder. (Fig. 4)
- Place the top cover back onto the appliance.
- Lock the top cover by turning it clockwise until the • symbol on the top cover and the • symbol on the lamp housing are aligned. (Fig. 6)