No disk, unable to play disk or disks skips. How can I fix this?
2. The player needs a firmware update to play disk. This only happened with Blu-ray players.
3. The disk may be damaged or scratched.
To clean a scratched disk complete the following steps:
You will need:
An anti-static cloth
CD Cleaner or water (never use abrasive cleaner products)
- Start by putting the cleaning liquid or water onto the cloth.
- Wipe the CD/DVD with the outside in. NEVER clean the CD/DVD in circles.
- Repeat this process until the disks is clean.
- Never insert anything into the player to cleaner the lens. Some disks based lens cleaners can damage the lens of the player.