How do I install the driver on my computer/laptop (Windows)?
In order to view your computer screen on your Pico Projector you must install the PicoPix Viewer 2 software ( it is saved in the internal memory of your PPX2055, or you can download it from support website)
- Double click on PicoPix viewer 2 Setup.exe to start the installation ( Administrator rights are required).
- Follow the on screen installation steps and reboot the computer once completed.
- Please disconnect the Y-USB cable before rebooting.
- After rebooting, you must reconnect the Y-USB cable.
- Please launch the "Picopix Viewer 2" application by double-clicking on the ""Picopix Viewer 2"" icon on the desktop or you can go to Start Menu -> All the programs -> picopix viewer.
- You will see the following on the computer.
- Once running select the mode and brightness you want to use and click OK.
- To stop using the projector please exit the program from the task bar.