Can I change the color setting of my monitor?
Ans.: Yes, you can change your color setting through the OSD control by using the following procedures:
- Press "OK" to show the OSD (On Screen Display) menu
- Press the down arrow to select the "Color" option, then press "OK" to enter the color setting. There are three settings, as detailed below.
1. Color Temperature: The two settings are 6500K and 9300K. With settings in the 6500K range, the panel appears "warm, with a red-white color tone," while a 9300K temperature gives off a "cool,
2. sRGB: This is a standard setting to ensure the correct exchange of colors between different devices (e.g. digital cameras, monitors, printers, scanners etc)
3. User Defined: The user can choose his/her preferred color setting by adjusting the red, green and blue color.