How do I add music to my GoGear?
Watch our short tutorial video or follow the instructions below.
Step-by-Step instructions for tranferring music onto your GoGear:
- Open the Philips Songbird software on your computer
- Connect your GoGear to your computer with a USB cable
- Your GoGear will now be shown on the main screen of the Philips Songbird software
- You can have Songbird add music to the GoGear automatically by clicking on the GoGear and selecting auto sync*
- You can add music manually by selecting the songs you want to add from the Songbird library and either drag to the player's icon or right-click and select Add to Device
- If you do not wish to use Philips Sonbird, or are using a Mac, you can drag and drop music to the player
- In My Computer (or equivalent location) open your Philips GoGear:
- Open the folder containing the music you wish to add
- Drag the music from one to the other and wait for the transfer to complete
*Media on the GoGear which is not also in the Songbird library may be removed when syncing automatically