How can I set the sound for the alarm in Fidelio?
- Start Fidelio app.
- Go to the Clock page in the app.
- Tap on .
- Tap on “Alarm Settings”.
- Tap on “+" to set a new alarm, or click on your existing alarm.
- Tap on “Time” and set the time for alarm.
- Click on “Sound” and choose one of the sounds provided by Fidelio, or any audio file in your iPod Music Library.
- Click on the icon on the upper left corner to go back to the Alarm Settings page.
- Click “Save” to save your settings.
Keep Fidelio app open. (Avoid going back to the home screen of the iPhone, or starting another app, or pressing the On/Off/Sleep/Wake button of the iPhone).
Updating Fidelio App to DockStudio App is recommended. After this upgrade, the alarm would still function even the App is closed after setting the alarm.