Why do I get Home Network Only error when connecting to the internet?
You may receive this error because your router is not connected to the internet.
Even if other computers are connecting to the router and the internet; something may have interfered with the connection between the TV and the router.
Please complete the steps listed below to power cycle your devices and connect again.
1. Remove the power cord from the TV.
2. Remove the power cord from the cable/DSL modem.
3. Remove the power cord from the router.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Plug the power back into the cable/DSL modem first. Wait for all the lights to come on.
6. Plug the power back into the router. Wait for all the lights to come on.
7. Now plug the TV power cord back in and power on the TV.
8. Run the Network Connection Assistant again.
9. If the TV is still giving the same error message, contact your ISP or router manufacture to have then help you turn off the firewall on the router.