How can I connect my mobile phone to the Bluetooth adaptor?
Follow the steps below to pair and connect the mobile phone to the speaker.
- Make sure the adaptor is connected to the power supply.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the adaptor.
- Place the mobile phone near the adaptor (within 10 meter).
- On your mobile phone, switch on the Bluetooth feature. Your mobile phone would search for the adaptor.
- When [Philips BT] is displayed, select it.
- Wait for a short while and the phone would be connected to the adaptor. (For some models of mobile phones, a passcode is needed. In this case, enter the passcode 0000 or 1234.)
To start Bluetooth audio streaming from your mobile phone to your Hi-Fi music system, make sure:
- Your Hi-Fi music system is powered on; and
- The Bluetooth adapter is connected with your Hi-Fi music system through RCA or line out. The diagrams below illustrate two different connection methods.
Note for connecting the adaptor to your mobile phone:
If your Bluetooth adapter cannot be connected to your mobile phone, try the following:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the device for around 10-15 seconds and then release the button.
- The backlight of the Bluetooth button will be in solid blue for 2 seconds.
- All the pairing history of the Bluetooth adaptor is now cleared.
- On the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone, forget all the paired devices.
- Pair and connect the Bluetooth adaptor and your mobile phone again.
If all of the above does not help, contact our consumer support (Contact Page) for further assistance.