I am not able to record the 30second video using In.Sight App. What should I do?
- You are using the latest version of Philips In.Sight App.
- The latest firmware for the home monitor is installed.
- The name of the monitor contains only numbers 0 to 9 and/or alphabets A to Z (or a to z). Monitor names that contain other characters or symbols are not supported by Dropbox.
- You have a valid Dropbox account.
- You have activated Dropbox in In.Sight App.
- Your Dropbox account is not full. Generally speaking, around 500KB is needed for one audio recording. Clean up the Dropbox space regularly to make sure there is enough capacity for your audio recordings.
When stopping and uploading your recording to Dropbox, it may take some time for the home monitor to process and upload the video. Depending on your network speed this may take 1-3 minutes. During this period, if you try to start a new recording, In.Sight App may return a ‘Record error’. In this case, wait a little while and try again.