Does the device support Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) mobile phone?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) can be charged by the docking speaker.
- If the mobile phone is switched on, charging starts in about 2 minutes after it is docked.
- If the mobile phone is switched off, charging starts immediately when docked.
If the above does not help:
- Disconnect the power supply from the device; and wait for15 minutes.
- Re-connect the power supply.
- Power off and then on your mobile phone.
- Dock the phone on the device.
If this does not help, click Contact Page to contact our consumer support.