Any tips for better maintenance of the remote control?
When you use the remote control:
- Locate the device such that the infra-red sensor on the device is not blocked. Avoid placing objects in front of the sensor.
- When you point the remote control to the device, make sure it is a straight line between the infra-red sensor and the remote control.
- Remove any obstacle between the remote control and the infra-red sensor.
- In case it appears no response on the device, press and hold the button for a little longer.
Tips for maintenance of the remote control:
- Keep it away from children or pets.
- Keep it away from heat. Do not place it near a heater.
- Keep it away from high humidity or moisture.
- Replace batteries regularly (every 9 months to 12 months), even the batteries are not yet flat. Do not mix old with new batteries.