How to transfer the songs from a Mac computer to the player?
- On the Mac computer, identify the song files that you want to transfer.
Tip: In most cases the song files are stored in Music folder inside the computer.
- Connect the player to the Mac computer using the USB cable.
- If prompted by the player, choose MSC mode.
- On the computer, identify the folder of the player, which is displayed on the desktop of the computer.
- Copy the song file(s) from the computer and paste to the Music folder inside the player folder.
Note: If a large amount of files is transferred, it may take a while.
- On the desktop of the computer, right-click the folder of the player.
- Choose Eject.
- Disconnect the player from the computer.
Note: Only songs with the file type .mp3 can be transferred.