How to upgrade the firmware of the device?
Firmware upgrade of the device is performed through Philips DockStudio App.
- Power on your Philips docking speaker.
- Dock your Android-powered product onto the docking speaker. Philips DockStudio App would be started automatically. Alternatively, manually start Philips DockStudio App.
Note: Connection of the Android-powered product to the Internet via Wi-Fi connection is recommended. Otherwise, you may be charged for the data transfer by your mobile service provider.
- Your Android-powered product would be connected to the docking speakers through Bluetooth automatically.
- If there is an updated firmware ready, an icon of “Updated firmware available” is shown in the notification area on the top of your Android-powered product. If you wish to download and install the updated firmware, tap on the notification pull-down page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After update, the Philips docking speakers will reboot.
- The App will report that the upgrade is successful.