Your Sonicare DiamondClean has been designed to last up to 3 weeks with a full 24 hour charge. The actual number of brushings you get will depend on how often you brush, the number of people using the toothbrush and the length of time the handle has been charging. You should charge your DiamondClean handle for 24 hours before first use.
If you are not sure of the charge level of your DiamondClean, simply place the handle on the charger and look at the LED display. You can do this any time you like to check the power level. The following describe the various displays you may see when the handle is on the charger:
- An amber flashing light indicates that the charge level is low. You can still brush with your DiamondClean, but the flashing amber light is a reminder that you will need to recharge your DiamondClean handle soon.
- A green flashing light indicates that the handle is partially recharged, but not yet fully recharged. The handle should remain on the charger until fully charged. (See next item)
- A solid green light will appear instead of the amber or green flashing light when the toothbrush is fully charged. The solid green light will remain lit for 10 minutes and then go out. Please note: If the handle is removed from the charger, it may (depending on how long it has been charging) show a solid green light even if it is not yet fully charged. Again, any time you are unsure of the charge status of your toothbrush, simply place it on the charger and check the lights.
The following descriptions apply when the DiamondClean handle is off the charger.
- A flashing amber light indicates that the charge level is low. You can still brush with your DiamondClean, but the flashing amber light is a reminder that you will need to recharge the toothbrush soon.
- A solid green light that goes out after 30 seconds indicates that the handle has more than 10% charge, but may not be fully charged yet. If the handle has been in the charger for at least 24 hours, then it is fully charged. Verify if the handle is fully charged by placing it in the charger and verifying the status of the light.
Refer to "Traveling with your Sonicare" for additional charging methods. The charger is designed to properly charge only one (1) handle at a time. Do not place metallic objects in the charger glass as this may affect the handle being charged and may cause the charger to overheat. This charger is not compatible with previous models of Sonicare.
Was this document helpful?