How to view one monitor with more than one device at the same time?
In order to view the same monitor with more than one device at the same time:
- The devices have to be logged in with different Philips In.Sight accounts;
- The account that has already added the monitor is well set up, i.e. you can view the monitor from your smartphone or tablet.
- The account that has already added the monitor is required to share the monitor with the other account.
Follow the below steps to share your monitor:
- On the App, tap .
- Go to the monitor you want to share. Tap on 'Sharing list'.
- Fill in the email address of your friend. Then tap ‘Add friend’.
Note: The email address of your friend must be the same email address that he uses to create his Philips In.Sight account.
Note: Due to security reasons, it is not possible to login with the same account in more than one device at the same time.